We have been serving the wood working industry more than a decade. Crownply have introduced a wide range of materials that are commonly used in the wood working industry that will help you generate a new environment for the work place and home.
After winning the appreciation of Architects, Interior designers & Carpenters, Crownply is today the best plywood producer when it comes to quality and consistency. The strength of Crownply lies in the excellent quality standards that are followed strictly, right from choosing the wood, to the final dispatch of plywood. The factory has the very best machinery including the latest Double-Press machine. Every sheet of plywood produced by Crownply is Double-Pressed and has the ISI and termite treated mark.
When selecting products to create and enhance our living environment there are many things to take into consideration. There is an impact for each choice we make. Crownply works hard to help you make the choice that is best for you and the environment. Here are some tools that Crownply will provide to you as you make these important decisions.
- Trained material consultants
- Industry experts who answer your tough questions
- Quality products that perform and beautify
- Superior service.
It is the policy of Crownply Company, to take measures to avoid the following categories of uncertified raw materials :
- Wood that has been illegally harvested
- Wood from genetically modified trees
- Wood from areas where there is a clear demonstration of violation of traditional, customary or civil rights, or of serious extant disputes with indigenous peoples, involving confrontation or violence
- Wood from uncertified high conservation value forests (HCVFs)
A dedicated and focused Research and Development team works unremittingly towards continuous innovation and improvement, resulting in an array of superior quality products. Moreover, experts from around the world are invited to strengthen our knowledge base. The core value have kept Crownply strong for more than a decade and will keep moving forward well into the future.